Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i'm feeling blue


Blue is no longer a color or a state of mind, Blue is actually an Australian Herding dog who lives here at the studio. Dogs have a way of sneaking up into my heart, making me feel like I was born into the wrong species. Yep, I'm a dog trapped in a man's body... get the scalpel. It's nice to have Blue around, he crawls up into your lap and cuddles with you in one quick motion. He buries his head in your lap. He barks at you for no apparent reason. I have a dog at home named Lou and he's a Pug/Jack Russell mix. The Jack Russell brings out his snout to a more suitable length making him look eternally like a Mastiff puppy. Needless to say, I love my dog more than life itself. Blue and Lou would probably get along. Blue likes to herd things, move them with his will power. He would have a good time moving Lou in and out of rooms. Lou would think that this was a game and run around in circles. Blue is a giant control freak who hates cameras and attacks the unlucky person who attempts to capture his essence. Lou doesn't mind getting his picture snapped. He always happens to look cute when he sees that flash.
Blue was kicked in the face by horse, making him blind in one eye. His head has a visible dent in it. He's not very good at depth perception, constantly jumping towards thing that aren't anywhere near him. He likes to lick his butt. Today he was cleaning his rear and farted right into his own face. The noise/smell startled him and he ran out into the dining room. I love dogs.
good talk,
brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment